By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
Hi guys,

question about Neutral Outpost ...

- I can seed it at any of my opponent's space missions, as long as there is no facility already there, right?

- Can I seed more than one? The card says 'Seed one', but, technically, it does not say 'Do not seed another' or 'Maximum of one' or anything like that.
Actually, I do not see why the term 'seed one' does prevent me from seeding ... a dozen?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Dukat wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:21 am Hi guys,

question about Neutral Outpost ...

- I can seed it at any of my opponent's space missions, as long as there is no facility already there, right?

- Can I seed more than one? The card says 'Seed one', but, technically, it does not say 'Do not seed another' or 'Maximum of one' or anything like that.
Actually, I do not see why the term 'seed one' does prevent me from seeding ... a dozen?
Seed one means just that. You may seed ONE. If you were allowed to seed more than one it would just say "seeds at..." with no quantity modifier.

As far as where you can seed it, any AQ [1E-S] mission where *you* don't already have a facility is a valid target, even if your opponent has a facility there.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]