By WeAreBack
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
If I have personnel at different sites on a Nor, are they still considered a single "crew"?

I ask because Life's Simple Pleasures requires a crew of six to work. If I have personnel at different sites -- lets say four stuck at guest quarters because they are studying divergent history and 2 more stuck at Ore processing unit so they can process ore at the start of my next turn -- can they be a crew to satisfy the requirement?

Does it matter if they are not all compatible? Lets say I have Quark and Leeta in Ferengi mode (with no Community Leader) at Quark's and four other personnel on the Promenade.

The glossary says that a crew is your personnel on your facility. I don't think it should make a difference if the personnel in question are not compatible, as the glossary entry on house arrest never says that personnel under house arrest are not part of the same crew, just that the minority group can't participate in any way.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Relevant rules text:
Away Team and crew wrote: Your compatible personnel aboard one ship or facility, at one site, or on one planet surface (outside a facility or landed ship) must form a single Away Team or crew.
Each site is a separate crew.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]