By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Dukat wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:21 am Hi guys,

does this card require an all non- [1E-GQ] away team or just the ones 'solving', meaning meeting the requirements?

Or does it just require at least one, who meets some of the requirements, to be non [1E-GQ] ?
Pretty sure it has to be NO [1E-GQ] personnel. As if you have a [1E-GQ] personnel in your crew/ away team, you're no longer a "non- [1E-GQ]" crew/ away team.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Combined Strike

Huh... that's interesting.

Usually it's a crew/ away team that solves a mission, and it's individual personnel that "help" solve a mission (e.g., Rager, James T. Kirk)

This card kind of conflates those two concepts, so I'm not actually sure.

Looking in UP (something I'm doing more and more when I want to know Design intent), it originally said "crew/ away team" but was changed to "personnel" to save space. So presumably, those two terms are interchangeable and you need to solve with no [1E-GQ] personnel to trigger it.

@BCSWowbagger?
@pfti?

By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
Looking in UP (something I'm doing more and more when I want to know Design intent), it originally said "crew/ away team" but was changed to "personnel" to save space. So presumably, those two terms are interchangeable and you need to solve with no [1E-GQ] personnel to trigger it.
Those two are definitely not the same, I would not classify them as being interchangeable.

Every Crew/Away Team consists of personnel, but a single personnel or even a group of personnel is not automatically a crew or away team.

If I have 10 personnel in a facility, 5 of them are personnel, but those five to not form a seperate crew.
Only the entirety of them all forms the crew.

So any personnel is part of said crew/away team mentioned on Combined Strike, but the way I read it - only the solving part of that crew/away team needs to be non- [1E-GQ] , but not the entire crew/away team.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]