By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
Hi guys,

question about Ferengi Trading Post.

It says: Each player's non-Borg cards may report and mix aboard regardless of affiliation.

That means, if I seed the facility, I have control over the facility's transporters - so my opponent cannot beam his personnel away. Right?

Also, the gametext does not allow docking and undocking regardless of affiliation, so my opponent cannot simply dock and get his people away. Right?
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Dukat wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:59 am That does not answer the question about my opponent using its transporters or about docking.
The entry only talks about my cards.

It is clear that my opponent can report and mix, but nothing about (un)docking and using transporters.
I would think both those actions are part of "using an outpost."

Also, the use (ship or facility) glossary entry is also helpful here.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Dukat wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:59 am That does not answer the question about my opponent using its transporters or about docking.
The entry only talks about my cards.

It is clear that my opponent can report and mix, but nothing about (un)docking and using transporters.
It does answer the question because the glossary isn't talking only to you. It's also talking to your opponent. When your opponent reads the glossary, it's telling them that their cards may do those things.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
They may be true, but in @Dukat's defense, the way it's written is not particularly clear...
Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]