By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Dukat wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:31 am Hi guys,

stupid question: How long are the skills/attributes on Eyes in the Dark added to the crew/away team?

The card says when it is played ... but not when the effect is ending.

Neither does the Glossary.
Since it plays while facing a dilemma, and it's a PAQ era card with no wording conventions, I'd infer that the effect lasts until you're no longer facing that dilemma.

But who the hell knows what the real answer is... nobody knew what card wording was in 1995.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
never understood why they made this card random selection, which made a potentially badass dial-a-skill card almost completely worthless. i suppose if you are coming up ~5 short on some attribute it can probably save you once in a while

By boromirofborg (Trek Barnes)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Takket wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:58 pm never understood why they made this card random selection, which made a potentially badass dial-a-skill card almost completely worthless. i suppose if you are coming up ~5 short on some attribute it can probably save you once in a while
Given that (especially in PAQ) you can’t see the people on an opponents ship, I don’t know how well it would work not being random selection.

It would either not work at all (you wouldn’t know who to name or pick), or possibly “overpowered” giving you a look at the crew.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]