By Darmok501
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Does the universal Space mission count toward your 30 seed card maximum limit or does it count toward your six mission limit or both? Could you play six missions AND two universal Space missions in your seed deck? Thanks.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Each space counts as 1/2 card.

Since it's a mission, it counts toward your 6 mission limit. So in practical terms, your options are:

6 regular missions
5 regular missions, 2 Space (7 total)
4 regular missions, 4 Space (8 total)

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:09 pm Each space counts as 1/2 card.

Since it's a mission, it counts toward your 6 mission limit. So in practical terms, your options are:

6 regular missions
This brings up a point.... Space says it counts as half a card, so does that mean that the second space you place must be adjacent to the first, and the 4th adjacent to the 3rd, thusly making a whole card, or can they be placed indepently. I think the only other thing that might indicate that they must seed adjecently is Black Hole, if yo uare not playing Black Hole I can see the value in placing them seperately.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Oh **** do I need to get out my scissors and start cutting all my ❖ Space cards in half if that's the case?

Professor Scott wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:22 pm

6 regular missions
This brings up a point.... Space says it counts as half a card, so does that mean that the second space you place must be adjacent to the first, and the 4th adjacent to the 3rd, thusly making a whole card, or can they be placed indepently. I think the only other thing that might indicate that they must seed adjecently is Black Hole, if yo uare not playing Black Hole I can see the value in placing them seperately.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:22 pm

6 regular missions
you can put them anywhere you wish
insert into spaceline

When a card is allowed to be inserted into the spaceline, it may be placed at either end of the spaceline or between two cards already on the spaceline.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Dukat wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:11 am As I understand it, you can insert each of them anywhere, but when you want to play Black Hole, you need at least two of them next to each other.
This is the correct read.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:52 am
Dukat wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:11 am As I understand it, you can insert each of them anywhere, but when you want to play Black Hole, you need at least two of them next to each other.
This is the correct read.
We just had this question come up in today's tournament.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]