By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
You may attempt any mission with a point box that you seeded. You may attempt a mission an opponent seeded only if its point box shows 40 points or more, if it is a shared mission, or (for ❖ Universal missions) if there is more than one copy in play.
I thought the rule was you could only attempt opponent's ❖ mission if they seeded two or more. But this just says there has to be more than one copy in play. So if my opponent and I BOTH seed ONE of the same ❖ mission, does that mean we can both attempt any copy of that ❖ mission regardless of who seeded it?
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Takket wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:56 pm
You may attempt any mission with a point box that you seeded. You may attempt a mission an opponent seeded only if its point box shows 40 points or more, if it is a shared mission, or (for ❖ Universal missions) if there is more than one copy in play.
I thought the rule was you could only attempt opponent's ❖ mission if they seeded two or more. But this just says there has to be more than one copy in play. So if my opponent and I BOTH seed ONE of the same ❖ mission, does that mean we can both attempt any copy of that ❖ mission regardless of who seeded it?
Yes.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
BCSWowbagger wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:54 pm
Takket wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:56 pm
Yes.
Otherwise, universal missions would actually be more safe from theft than unique missions, since players can also attempt unique missions that they both seeded.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
edgeofhearing wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:37 pm Otherwise, universal missions would actually be more safe from theft than unique missions, since players can also attempt unique missions that they both seeded.
Yes.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]