By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
If I'm reporting people to Nimbus III (with Planet of Galactic Peace on it), and Releasing all kinds of pain to make them all [SKR] , do I need a [SKR] ship to move them away from that location?

PoGP allows people and ships to mix at Nimbus three but anywhere else [SKR] only allows people to mix, not people and ships. Correct?

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Next question.

The disabling effect of Galactic Army of Light is permanent until I release their pain, correct?

I can’t beam disabled person to a ship, move it away from Nimbus, and have them become non-disabled, correct?

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Takket wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:10 am Next question.

The disabling effect of Galactic Army of Light is permanent until I release their pain, correct?

I can’t beam disabled person to a ship, move it away from Nimbus, and have them become non-disabled, correct?
Actually you can do part of that:
DISABLED (10.2.3)
Clarification: "Disabled" Ship Systems (10.2.3.0.1)
A disabled personnel is unconscious.
Examples: Hypospray, getting captured, deactivated [Holo] holograms

Disabled personnel may not be used in any way. They may not take actions, use gametext or characteristics, or even enable gametext on other cards that depend on the disabled personnel being in play. For example, if Lore is disabled, you cannot use his skills to cure dilemmas, cannot use his Treachery for Recruit Mercenaries, and cannot prevent a ship from being relocated at Paxan "Wormhole". However, disabled personnel may be moved and beamed like equipment cards, and may be targeted by effects that target their card types. For example, disabled personnel may be battled by opposing personnel, captured by Ilon Tandro, or targeted by Release This Pain.

Disabled personnel are separated during mission attempts.
So you can beam and move them around but no, they will not un-disable because the incident is broadcasting to your entire side of the board (bc its forcing you to only play there so it has to be...)

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Query: Are the chariot, reliant, Galileo, and merchantman not enough ships for the Deck?

With wall of ships and Allamill to fetch ships if they aren't arriving of their own accord?

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]