Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Let's say I do have a staffed ship with 5 Range and 2 Plasmadyne Relays (+2*2 Range) aboard and move from mission A to B using 4 of that Range. Then there beam the 2 Plasmadyne Relay off and beam on a matching commander and have a Defiant Dedication Plaque (+2 Range) in play.
How much further can the ship go?
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
eberlems wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:35 pm Let's say I do have a staffed ship with 5 Range and 2 Plasmadyne Relays (+2*2 Range) aboard and move from mission A to B using 4 of that Range. Then there beam the 2 Plasmadyne Relay off and beam on a matching commander and have a Defiant Dedication Plaque (+2 Range) in play.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
eberlems wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:35 pm Let's say I do have a staffed ship with 5 Range and 2 Plasmadyne Relays (+2*2 Range) aboard and move from mission A to B using 4 of that Range. Then there beam the 2 Plasmadyne Relay off and beam on a matching commander and have a Defiant Dedication Plaque (+2 Range) in play.
It's Range Remaining = Range Available - Range Used. So at the beginning you have 9 Range available. You then move 4 Range so you have 5 range remaining. You beam the relays off, you've still used 4 Range, so you have 1 Range remaining.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation