By Exon
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E Risa Regional Champion 2023
Klingon Death Yell says:
May play only one death yell for each such Klingon.

Is it one per death, or one per game? If Gowron dies and I play Death Yell, and on a subsequent turn Gowron is reported again and dies a second time, can I play another Death Yell?

The glossary says:
Either player may play this interrupt when any Klingon with Honor dies, subject to normal timing rules.

Can both players play one copy of this interrupt when a single Klingon dies (i.e., "only one" per player) or only the first player to respond?

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
One per death.... I had opponent blow up my ship with 6 different [Kli] each with honor and I dropped 6 KDY and got 30 points which won me the game.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:03 pm One per death.... I had opponent blow up my ship with 6 different [Kli] each with honor and I dropped 6 KDY and got 30 points which won me the game.
That is fantastic! Excellent work!

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:03 pm One per death.... I had opponent blow up my ship with 6 different [Kli] each with honor and I dropped 6 KDY and got 30 points which won me the game.
That's funny, were they playing a battle deck, or did you bait them into by piling all your people into some weak shuttle and flying it at their ships? "Gee, i hope you don't shoot at my shuttle, but i'm moving it here!"

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
No, I just hadn't played any KDY yet so it was a total surprise to my opponent. Given that I was close to winning already, they came and blew up my primary mission ship which I had already stocked just in case. It was a very good day to die!
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]