By sekce31
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hello, I have another question. Many Federation personnel from old sets does not have species (human) specified. I.e. Inge Eiger (First Contact), or Leah Brahms. Or even Benjamin Sisko from Deep Space Nine Set (while other version of him specifices he is human). With the change to the original wording or Visit Cochrane Memorial do I understand it correctly I can only initiate a problem if the card says so? As this might render it almost useless.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
sekce31 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 8:43 am Hello, I have another question. Many Federation personnel from old sets does not have species (human) specified. I.e. Inge Eiger (First Contact), or Leah Brahms. Or even Benjamin Sisko from Deep Space Nine Set (while other version of him specifices he is human). With the change to the original wording or Visit Cochrane Memorial do I understand it correctly I can only initiate a problem if the card says so? As this might render it almost useless.
Default species for Federation is Human, so any [Fed] (and I think [SF]) ENGINEER who doesn't say they're something else is considered human.

Definitely not a useless card.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
sekce31 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:17 am Oh. I see... there is a default species. Forget about that. Sorry. : :shrug:
All good man, no apologies needed.

It's a completely fair question! :cheersL:

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]