A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Welcome to the Technical Difficulties forum for TrekCC. This forum exists to provide users a place to discuss technical issues related to the TrekCC website and supported applications. TrekCC staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum and will do their best to assist you with your issue.

Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues.

[SD] Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in a general discussion forum.

[SD] When discussing or requesting assistance with an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored.

[SD] Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with “I need help!” only serves to make your issue harder to resolve.

We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated, and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of users in this forum. We hope that this forum can be a place where users can find quick resolutions to their issues. To help do this, we ask that the forum Code of Conduct and forum guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to discussions.
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]