A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The system generated PDF for the 2E errata file seems to be printing in order of cardID number instead of sorting alphabetically by title as in the past. Is this something that can be altered?

It's also pulling multiple copies of some of the cards (not factoring in AI copies that also needed to be corrected). I caught nine instances on a read-through and am including the page numbers in the current file for reference:
Alpha 5 Approach, Transport Crash Survivor - 17, 21
Athos IV, Maquis Base - 4, 23
Cardassian Outskirts, Kressari Rendezvous - 3, 20
Crensen Gap, Protect the Escapees - 7, 14
Party Atmosphere - 5, 20
The Edge of Forever - 6, 20
Tragic Turn (twice) - 5, 14, 20
U.S.S. Defiant, Commandeered Warship - 6, 23
Last edited by JeBuS on Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Marked as fixed
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
@flrazor
I've switched it to sort alphabetically.

For the repeats, as far as I can tell, it uses the same logic as it always did. Each of the repeats appears to be because the card was in multiple releases, and each release needed errata. In particular, duplicates seem to come from the physical foil promo cards.

But, that seems wasteful, so what I've done is I've made it so it doesn't include any duplicate images. So, if they're absolutely identical image files, you'll only get one copy in the pdf now.

Let me know if this addresses everything, so I can mark it as fixed.

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Everything looks awesome, thank you! Very much appreciate your help!

As a TD resource having them quickly searchable (alpha sort) is a big help. You confirmed my suspicion on the multiple same-image copies, but I didn't want to presume without knowing the query. The alternate images made sense to show both versions.
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]