A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I updated my address in my profile but the listed Region doesn't seem to be correcting to the correct new one? Is there something else that I need to change instead?
Last edited by JeBuS on Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Mark fixed
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
abargar7510 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:28 pm I updated my address in my profile but the listed Region doesn't seem to be correcting to the correct new one? Is there something else that I need to change instead?
Try changing your region here:
ucp.php?i=1061

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
JeBuS wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:48 pm
abargar7510 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:28 pm I updated my address in my profile but the listed Region doesn't seem to be correcting to the correct new one? Is there something else that I need to change instead?
Try changing your region here:
ucp.php?i=1061
Hm, I looked around there and didn't find anything that would change it. In any event, on the Dashboard under Edit Personal Information, it says that moving the pin on the map ensures that you are listed in the right region, but doing so didn't seem to make anything happen.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
abargar7510 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:58 am
JeBuS wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:48 pm Try changing your region here:
ucp.php?i=1061
Hm, I looked around there and didn't find anything that would change it. In any event, on the Dashboard under Edit Personal Information, it says that moving the pin on the map ensures that you are listed in the right region, but doing so didn't seem to make anything happen.
The link I pointed to should show you this profile field for region. Does it not appear for you?
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (23.19 KiB) Viewed 3175 times

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
JeBuS wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:39 am
abargar7510 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:58 am
JeBuS wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:48 pm Try changing your region here:
ucp.php?i=1061
The link I pointed to should show you this profile field for region. Does it not appear for you?
Capture.PNG
It does not. Maybe I don't have enough posts?
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
abargar7510 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:49 am It does not. Maybe I don't have enough posts?
That's probably what it was. I disabled the ability to modify the profile for newly registered users (users with low post count) in order to stop spam bots from sneaking their links in via the profile.

I removed you from that group of users, so you should be able to see it now.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
JeBuS wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:55 am
abargar7510 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:49 am It does not. Maybe I don't have enough posts?
That's probably what it was. I disabled the ability to modify the profile for newly registered users (users with low post count) in order to stop spam bots from sneaking their links in via the profile.

I removed you from that group of users, so you should be able to see it now.
That did the trick, thank you!
Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]