A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
In the tournament results screen, in 1e, the last affiliation of the deck categories / tabs is Vulcan. In all other affiliation icons are links which make the affiliation's decks tab pop up. Not so with the last, Vulcan, one.
I see this with myself and I checked another user.
Funny thing, it does seem to work for the last affiliation of 2e.
Last edited by SudenKapala on Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:29 am That's just the latest affiliation Vulcan as far as I can see.
I don't understand?

The issue I raise is, that the icon does not open the corresponding tab with decks. All other affiliation icons on the tourney results page, when clicked, show all affiliated decks of that user.
The Vulcan icon, however, does nothing, goes nowhere.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
SudenKapala wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:46 am
eberlems wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:29 am That's just the latest affiliation Vulcan as far as I can see.
I don't understand?

The issue I raise is, that the icon does not open the corresponding tab with decks. All other affiliation icons on the tourney results page, when clicked, show all affiliated decks of that user.
The Vulcan icon, however, does nothing, goes nowhere.
@SudenKapala Is this still an issue for you? Seems to be working for me. I think @eberlems fixed it.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote:
JeBuS wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:30 pmIs this still an issue for you? Seems to be working for me. I think @eberlems fixed it.
The issue has left the building. Thx!
... and it has entered again (at least on Android), thus becoming "un-fixed". :? Yesterday or day before, on Windows, it still worked.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
SudenKapala wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:52 am
SudenKapala wrote:
JeBuS wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:30 pmIs this still an issue for you? Seems to be working for me. I think @eberlems fixed it.
The issue has left the building. Thx!
... and it has entered again (at least on Android), thus becoming "un-fixed". :? Yesterday or day before, on Windows, it still worked.
Can you explain step by step what you do when this happens? Any specific links and screenshots would be helpful, too.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
JeBuS wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:32 amCan you explain step by step what you do when this happens? Any specific links and screenshots would be helpful, too.
... It works again now (on Win PC, and one android device). :roll: It did decidedly NOT work (tripple-checked before I posted! :x ) on my other Android earlier.

What I do:
Simple, really. I go to my Tournament page (Dashboard > My Tourney Record). There, I can click on each of the affiliation icons (i.e., tab buttons); all will respond (and make that affil's decks visible below), except for the Vulcan affiliation icon.

But if the problem is THIS intermittent (and/or doesn't appear on 2 of my 3 devices), the problem might be on my side. :shifty: I'll try to find out more. (At any rate, at least it seems unrelated to the deck management problem. I think I've seen that, consistently, across all 3 apparatus.)
Question for noob

Is there an easy way to get him to the alpha quadr[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]