A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Can we no longer type multiple names into the To: field when sending a PM?

Do we now have to type in one forum handle, press To:, then do it over and over and over again? Is there some kind of text separator? Like a semi-colon?

This was VERY useful for those of us running tournaments as we could quickly send one message to the entire player group.

TK
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I wasn't aware that this was a feature in the old forum, so I never thought to look for it in the new one. I'll see what I can do to get it back. No promises on the time table for it, though. Monkeying around with the forum code is more complicated than the rest of the site.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
JeBuS wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:10 am I wasn't aware that this was a feature in the old forum, so I never thought to look for it in the new one. I'll see what I can do to get it back. No promises on the time table for it, though. Monkeying around with the forum code is more complicated than the rest of the site.
Yeah it was like this small square box you would type usernames into only it allowed one user name per line and you could have multiple lines within the box. It seemed like a notepad, really.

TK
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]