A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
The title pretty much says it all. I was playing around with the Random Card function of the 1E site and found that it still generates 2EBC cards. That should probably be modified.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
JeBuS wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:58 pm
jadziadax8 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:54 pm The title pretty much says it all. I was playing around with the Random Card function of the 1E site and found that it still generates 2EBC cards. That should probably be modified.
I'm not sure it's wrong. They're still legal in some formats.
Which formats?
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
My special Dave Bowling Format allows them. I think it is fine to keep them in the system even if they are not tournament legal. Otherwise Raise the States should also be removed

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Well, there's a difference between Raise the Stakes and 2EBC cards, which is that Raise the Stakes was printed on a First Edition template and released in a First Edition set. 2EBC cards were not.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
nobthehobbit wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:11 pm Well, there's a difference between Raise the Stakes and 2EBC cards, which is that Raise the Stakes was printed on a First Edition template and released in a First Edition set. 2EBC cards were not.
There's another difference: 2EBC cards have been legal in major First Edition events, and Raise the Stakes has never been legal at any major First Edition event, ever.
 -  
Community Contributor
If the "show me a random 1E card" button shows cards from other games, can we add some Pokemon to the rotation as well? :P
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
AllenGould wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:15 pm If the "show me a random 1E card" button shows cards from other games, can we add some Pokemon to the rotation as well? :P

If they were ever playable in 1e sure. (your hyperbolic example doesnt work here)

You press a button that says show me a 1e card, it shows you a card that is/was legal in 1e. I fail to see the problem.
 -  
Community Contributor
pfti wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:20 pm You press a button that says show me a 1e card, it shows you a card that is/was legal in 1e. I fail to see the problem.
"Hey, I'm a new player and the random card sent me to this cool Kira, but I can't find her in the card search."
 -  
Community Contributor
JeBuS wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:31 pm
AllenGould wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:28 pm
pfti wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:20 pm You press a button that says show me a 1e card, it shows you a card that is/was legal in 1e. I fail to see the problem.
"Hey, I'm a new player and the random card sent me to this cool Kira, but I can't find her in the card search."
Not a convincing argument
Touche.

(Still stupid.)

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]