A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
I was just trying to mention a User in making a post in the Dream Card subforum, but I found that I could only (easily) mention groups, like Global moderators. The same is true here.

I haven't checked where else this is true but is this deliberate?
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
nobthehobbit wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:34 pm I was just trying to mention a User in making a post in the Dream Card subforum, but I found that I could only (easily) mention groups, like Global moderators. The same is true here.

What I have noticed is that the mention system doesn't appear to work 100% for the original post in a thread. So if you're the topic starter, yeah, it may not work. I haven't dug into why that is yet. All replies it seems to work fine, though.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
JeBuS wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:37 pm
nobthehobbit wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:34 pm I was just trying to mention a User in making a post in the Dream Card subforum, but I found that I could only (easily) mention groups, like Global moderators. The same is true here.

What I have noticed is that the mention system doesn't appear to work 100% for the original post in a thread. So if you're the topic starter, yeah, it may not work. I haven't dug into why that is yet. All replies it seems to work fine, though.
That might explain it, then; I was starting a thread.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]