A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I was informed by Organized Play today that Regionals wins should still be awarding Continentals byes/headstarts. However, I know there have been a few Regionals this year, and the Earned Byes page does not show that any have been earned.

Just wanted to check on this as my Regional is this weekend and many attendees will be going to Continentals.
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
OKCoyote wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:27 am I was informed by Organized Play today that Regionals wins should still be awarding Continentals byes/headstarts. However, I know there have been a few Regionals this year, and the Earned Byes page does not show that any have been earned.

Just wanted to check on this as my Regional is this weekend and many attendees will be going to Continentals.
Even if I have to manually make a list myself of every Regional, I'll make sure that everyone who's there and has an Earned Bye/Headstart for Continentals will get to use it if they want.

Michael
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
The Ninja Scot wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:22 pm
OKCoyote wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:27 am I was informed by Organized Play today that Regionals wins should still be awarding Continentals byes/headstarts. However, I know there have been a few Regionals this year, and the Earned Byes page does not show that any have been earned.

Even if I have to manually make a list myself of every Regional, I'll make sure that everyone who's there and has an Earned Bye/Headstart for Continentals will get to use it if they want.

Michael
I have done the math!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation