A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.

-  
This is my first time using the deck builder. I've found it a bit un-intuitive to use (if there's a way to just copy and paste my decklist from another document please let me know), but that's separate from the issue I'd like to report. I tried hitting save after adding just a couple of cards to make sure all my work wasn't going to get deleted on me, and that seemed to work. However, after adding my entire decklist and hitting save, the website brought me to a different page. When I navigated to the decklist, all of the cards I'd tried to add in the previous save were gone. I pressed nothing other than the save button. Is this a common problem?

-  
JeBuS wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:08 am A couple questions. Which game's deck builder? Can you describe the page you went to that was different?
1E. All I remember about the page was that it was mostly empty apart from text. I haven't been able to reproduce the error. I walked away from my computer for a bit and came back, so perhaps the issue is related to my own internet connection rather than the website.

-  
JeBuS wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:08 am A couple questions. Which game's deck builder? Can you describe the page you went to that was different?
Update: The issue has happened again. The 1E deck builder kicked me to this page when I pressed the save button instead of saving the deck.
login.JPG
login.JPG (63.75 KiB) Viewed 1270 times

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
(I'm not an expert, just thinking along.)
Garashir69 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:24 am I checked and I didn't lose connection on my end.
I take this to mean you haven't lost your internet connection? (Even if you did, you should normally remain logged in, I think.)
it looks like the problem is that the website is logging me out.
Or your browser logs you out...? Is that a possibility? Have you checked your cookie and session settings for things that might explain this? (Something with session length, or something?)
Does it happen if you spend the same amounts of time in the forums? (I'm sure if you'd seen it, you'd have said so. But perhaps you've not spent as much time 'on the site but out outside of the deck builder'?)

I hope it'll get resolved somehow. :cross:

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]