A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.

By RayJ (Raymond Linton)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I noticed when printing from someone else's decklist yesterday that a couple of foil versions were included in the print PDF. I totally understand why they were added for the trade manager, but this produces un-appealing cards for print when those versions are in the decklist.

Are all users expected to adjust decks to compensate? I only had a couple of cards like this in the deck I was printing, so I just added them to the next batch of things to print with the preferred versions, but that could be a big usability hassle going forward.

I think in the ideal world we could have a toggle button that will grab the most print-friendly version of all cards (and maybe only specific cards) on the same screen where you choose quantity.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
The deck builder itself allows players to select which version of a card they're including in a deck. If you'd like to change cards, all you need to do is copy the other person's deck, then edit out the cards you don't want.

Or, to phrase it another way:
The original person who built that deck added those foil versions (not the system). If you don't want the deck exactly as they built it, yes, you'd need to copy and change it.

By RayJ (Raymond Linton)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Before the addition of new card images in preparation for the Trade Manager, even foil versions would use a non-foil, print-friendly image. I understand why someone would want to mark a special version in their deck, but I think it's fair to want the Print Decklist feature to have at least the same print quality as before these additions.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
RayJ wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:23 pm Before the addition of new card images in preparation for the Trade Manager, even foil versions would use a non-foil, print-friendly image. I understand why someone would want to mark a special version in their deck, but I think it's fair to want the Print Decklist feature to have at least the same print quality as before these additions.
This... isn't true. You've been able to add alternate versions for as long as I can recall. Some of the foil images have always been... of questionable visual fidelity. These days, there are quite a bit more of that... questionable visual fidelity.

But, it all comes down to: Yes, one way or another, if you don't want the version that's actually in that deck list, you'll need to make your own copy, edit it, and print that, because the PDF generator depends on the specific ID of the card variants specified in the decklist.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Not exactly the same issue, but I've noticed that when I build a deck in Lackey using all "regular" versions of cards, I sometimes get foil versions on my decklist when I upload the .txt file to the deckbuilder.

Maybe it's related?
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Trekcc decklists keep the cards in the version you added.
Lackey doesn't use the cardids, only card names.
There are some cards that can match several versions on transfer, but those are not AI Versions.
I'm looking for a not so time intensive way to get cards more centered and with border for e.g. premiere 94 & 95 & SB.
And lackey doesn't have the recent additions yet.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]