A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I've noticed that if I click the "mark subforums read" button in a forum, all the link colors change to the "read" color, but then as soon as I leave the forum and come back, they are all unread again.

Only if I physically click on a thread and read it myself, does it "stay" read. Anyone else have this problem?
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Takket wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:49 am I've noticed that if I click the "mark subforums read" button in a forum, all the link colors change to the "read" color, but then as soon as I leave the forum and come back, they are all unread again.

Only if I physically click on a thread and read it myself, does it "stay" read. Anyone else have this problem?
I just replicated this problem.

I was in the Trading board. It has a subforum, for Swap Meet: Project Transwarp. I accidentally clicked on the "Mark subforums read" button instead of the "Mark Topics Read" button, which is slightly lower down the page. When I did that, the unread topics in the Trading forum did show up as read, and then came back once I exited the forum. When I went back in, I clicked the Topics button and it cleared the unread topics permanently.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:49 pm
Takket wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:49 am I've noticed that if I click the "mark subforums read" button in a forum, all the link colors change to the "read" color, but then as soon as I leave the forum and come back, they are all unread again.

I just replicated this problem.

I was in the Trading board. It has a subforum, for Swap Meet: Project Transwarp. I accidentally clicked on the "Mark subforums read" button instead of the "Mark Topics Read" button, which is slightly lower down the page. When I did that, the unread topics in the Trading forum did show up as read, and then came back once I exited the forum. When I went back in, I clicked the Topics button and it cleared the unread topics permanently.
well this might be my problem... when i'm in a forum i see the "mark subforums read" button but I did not see "mark topics read" anywhere. I found it (thanks to your post) next to the page numbers. Hit that button, and it worked! And I also have to hit the "mark subforums read" button to clear out everything in that forums from showing unread
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]