A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I've noticed that if I click the "mark subforums read" button in a forum, all the link colors change to the "read" color, but then as soon as I leave the forum and come back, they are all unread again.

Only if I physically click on a thread and read it myself, does it "stay" read. Anyone else have this problem?
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Takket wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:49 am I've noticed that if I click the "mark subforums read" button in a forum, all the link colors change to the "read" color, but then as soon as I leave the forum and come back, they are all unread again.

Only if I physically click on a thread and read it myself, does it "stay" read. Anyone else have this problem?
I just replicated this problem.

I was in the Trading board. It has a subforum, for Swap Meet: Project Transwarp. I accidentally clicked on the "Mark subforums read" button instead of the "Mark Topics Read" button, which is slightly lower down the page. When I did that, the unread topics in the Trading forum did show up as read, and then came back once I exited the forum. When I went back in, I clicked the Topics button and it cleared the unread topics permanently.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:49 pm
Takket wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:49 am I've noticed that if I click the "mark subforums read" button in a forum, all the link colors change to the "read" color, but then as soon as I leave the forum and come back, they are all unread again.

I just replicated this problem.

I was in the Trading board. It has a subforum, for Swap Meet: Project Transwarp. I accidentally clicked on the "Mark subforums read" button instead of the "Mark Topics Read" button, which is slightly lower down the page. When I did that, the unread topics in the Trading forum did show up as read, and then came back once I exited the forum. When I went back in, I clicked the Topics button and it cleared the unread topics permanently.
well this might be my problem... when i'm in a forum i see the "mark subforums read" button but I did not see "mark topics read" anywhere. I found it (thanks to your post) next to the page numbers. Hit that button, and it worked! And I also have to hit the "mark subforums read" button to clear out everything in that forums from showing unread
Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]