A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
I am unable to print cards now. Has anything changed in the graphics file system that would cause a printer failure? This is happening on two different computers. I can print the decklist, but not the actual cards.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
As far as I know, nothing has changed. What does it mean exactly that you're unable to print the cards? They show up fine if you open the pdf, but your printer simply doesn't print anything but blank white paper?
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
When I try to send the card images to the printer, it says printer failure. I can print other docs without any problem. I can send text files without a problem. For some reason the graphic images of the cards will not go to the printer. Nothing has changed on our end. Same printer, same settings, nothing new other than using Microsoft Edge now instead of IE. But my son is having the same issue and he always uses Edge.

I also tried just printing to a pdf but the pdf is unable to be opened and appears to be corrupted in some way.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
T-Ricks wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:41 pm
JeBuS wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:57 pm And you've tried to redownload the PDF? Yes.

Tried a different program? Not yet.

Could it be this:
https://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft-e ... ome-users/
This might very well explain it. I'll try using Chrome tomorrow and see if that works. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
Edge is just a rebranded Chromium...
What deck exactly are you trying to print?

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
T-Ricks wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:56 am Printing using Chrome worked. Hopefully they'll get the Edge issue corrected. Thanks again.
Sounds like an Edge case to me..... :shifty: Ok, I'll see myself out!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation