A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Would it be possible in the expansion icons area to add a third row? There are so many cc expansions now that when you view them in a webpage there are scroll bars because they are "off the page". On my screen I can't see anything after The Trial Never Ended without using the scroll bars. Annoying.......
1e.JPG
1e.JPG (94.31 KiB) Viewed 1960 times

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Looks like the 2e stuff got disappeared from the front page, @eberlems ...

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
It appears to be directly below the 1E column.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
eberlems wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:12 am
Armus wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:10 am Looks like the 2e stuff got disappeared from the front page, @eberlems ...
Have you tried to reload with cleaing the cache? Hotkey Ctrl + f5
That worked on my computer. My phone still doesn't think 2e exists...

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:19 am this should adapt to the screensize now, maybe a reaload of the page is needed when switching width.
Everything "fits" on my screen laptop now. The order is reversed now, oddly enough. I.E. Paradise lost if the first virtual set, and they go "back in time" as you go left to right. Same for the Decipher sets. Not sure if that was intentional? It doesn't bother me, just letting you know.

As others have stated when I look on my phone at the homepage I see the 1E stuff, then the articles list, then 2E stuff on the bottom.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Takket wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:12 pm
eberlems wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:19 am this should adapt to the screensize now, maybe a reaload of the page is needed when switching width.
Everything "fits" on my screen laptop now. The order is reversed now, oddly enough. I.E. Paradise lost if the first virtual set, and they go "back in time" as you go left to right. Same for the Decipher sets. Not sure if that was intentional? It doesn't bother me, just letting you know.

As others have stated when I look on my phone at the homepage I see the 1E stuff, then the articles list, then 2E stuff on the bottom.
The main page had the newest on top left, the order matches now on the game pages.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Now everything on the home page is stacked on top of each other on my mobile screen.

Looks pretty fugly, TBH.

Also took me a minute to figure out that the top screen options are now under the hamburger menu.

I appreciate the effort, but I'm not sure this is making my mobile browsing experience better. In fact it may be making it worse... :?
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]