A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.

By krulos
 -  
Hi, is there any easy way to change virtual carts from black border to white border to use less ink when printing them? I can't open the pdf in paint, converting it makes the size and quality change and I don't know any other way to do it. Thanks in advance.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I would also like this option, at least for Deck prints.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Adding this feature for deck printing is possible. It would not be perfect, but it would reduce the amount of black ink used. There's a bit of "wiggle" in the card images. The size and location of the inner frame isn't pixel-perfect across our vast library of card images. The oldest 1E gifs, for example, are all over the place.

But, generally, yeah, it's possible.

What would be the preference for cards with pop-out art or borderless versions?

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
JeBuS wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:05 pm Adding this feature for deck printing is possible. It would not be perfect, but it would reduce the amount of black ink used. There's a bit of "wiggle" in the card images. The size and location of the inner frame isn't pixel-perfect across our vast library of card images. The oldest 1E gifs, for example, are all over the place.

But, generally, yeah, it's possible.

What would be the preference for cards with pop-out art or borderless versions?
For me, perfect isnt what i am going for if i print them at home. I send them to a printshop like ups for that. Less black ink is definately prefered.

As for the last question, can you leave those full border while the others are trimmed?
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation