A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
In mobile browser, the Achievements page isn't functionally 100%. If I click on either "Recent Achievements" or "Achievement Standings" and I then click on "My Achievements" it won't work. I have to click above on the header image "Achievements" to reset the page.

By Gorgo Primus (Benjamin Rostoker)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Are you sure it’s not just super laggy? On mobile I found it takes a good two min sometimes for achievements to load up after clicking a category.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Jono wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:25 pm In mobile browser, the Achievements page isn't functionally 100%. If I click on either "Recent Achievements" or "Achievement Standings" and I then click on "My Achievements" it won't work. I have to click above on the header image "Achievements" to reset the page.
returning to "My Achievements" works again.
AllenGould wrote:On the other claw, the 1E search looks like it's defaulting to a mobile view on desktop?
Styling changed here. and it is not yet final for medium sized screens.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:26 pm
eberlems wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:38 pm There won't be a rollback, some security bugs are being closed, more modern code used and also frontend redesigned. Mobile browser does not always behave the same as slim desktop browser.
UI/UX position is still open for almost 2 years now.
The Security stuff I get. I know it can be a thankless job, so let me just say Thanks for keeping the site code up to date. :cheersL:
If it prevents the possibility of another "Hello From Ukraine" incident, I support these actions.
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
eberlems wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:47 pm
AllenGould wrote:On the other claw, the 1E search looks like it's defaulting to a mobile view on desktop?
Styling changed here. and it is not yet final for medium sized screens.
Advanced Search when using the deckbuilder on desktop is way large. Years from now I'll appreciate those settings, but it is comically huge at the moment.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
now, I am not sure what happened in this particular regard if this was an update on the back end or what-have-you.

But on my phone Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (Snapdragon 8) on Chrome the search function looks like absolute trash, with it not loading the majority of the functions like looking up the actual card name.. However, on DuckDuckGo, and Firefox it displays perfectly fine. not sure if this a glitch, or if my cache needs to be emptied but I figured I should bring it up.

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
The image of a 1E Mission is not fixed. It is on every mission on another place.
When I look at Investigate Omicron Particles the mission slides under the Text.

Long-Range Scan has the same problem. And as a bonus the Alternate Prints overlaps the Mission.

Also:
Each and every preview card is blurred.

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]