A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Something happened this week and the TrekCC website became extremely unfriendly for mobile users. Instead of three columns left to right of 1E/news/2E there is just a single column of stuff and you have to scroll down to see the news and 2E stuff… and the top navigation bar is now on the left side as a drop down menu.

By Gorgo Primus (Benjamin Rostoker)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Yep. I’m sorry to have to agree with this, but the website was much better and more usable for me before the update - even on iPad.
First Edition Art Manager
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 - First Edition Art Manager
 -  
Not good at the moment.

It's hard to know if we're catching the design mid-stream or this is it.

I hope this isn't it.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Yeah, I can’t navigate using expansion icons, have to just use the search. Dreadful!

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
Schaut nicht gut aus, jetzt sind alle Erweiterungssymbole futsch

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Jono wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:51 am Something happened this week and the TrekCC website became extremely unfriendly for mobile users. Instead of three columns left to right of 1E/news/2E there is just a single column of stuff and you have to scroll down to see the news and 2E stuff… and the top navigation bar is now on the left side as a drop down menu.
Yeah, on my IPhone 13, this past week has been a complete mess of the front page, missing about 75% of normally what’s all there. A mostly blank wastefield.

???

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Even on iPad the website now also seems slightly too wide for the page, so it shifts around left and right as I scroll.

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
Also am PC kann man jetzt nicht mehr auf die meisten Erweiterungen zugreifen, wenn man sich eine Karte ansieht.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
The card database page has become much harder to use on desktop. It seems to be using the responsive layout for the page even when the window is clearly desktop size, and the whole card page gets squished into a tiny column in the center of the screen:

I know you're working hard on improving this, and I know how hard the responsive layout redesign is because I worked on it years ago and failed, but I figured it was best to report the issues I was encountering as they came up.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
If I may ask, what’s the best outcome for this look like in terms of end result? Cause I thought the site worked fine on my phone and iPad before this, and now on my phone I have to spend what feels like forever scrolling down to get to any 2E things on the site I use just for 2E.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
I know @eberlems will resolve this and make it even better than before! He's been a great member of the community.

Thanks!
TK
Question for noob

Is the question how to report a [MQ] personnel in[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]