A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Went to put in the "Hey, the Klingon ship is missing it's staffing", and got this error:
Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Ratak')' at line 1
Query =
INSERT INTO card_1e_proofing (cardID, user_id, tablename, fieldname, old_value, new_value) VALUES ('7182', '282', 'card_1e', 'title', 'I.K.C. K\'Ratak', 'I.K.C. K'Ratak')
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Are you typing that request from an iPhone? Apple’s apostrophe doesn’t play well with the search engine.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
jadziadax8 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:00 am Are you typing that request from an iPhone? Apple’s apostrophe doesn’t play well with the search engine.
This is something called "Smart Punctuation" in iOS. People should turn it off. It's one of those things that Apple, in its infinite wisdom, thinks looks pretty, but actually changes functionality. In this case, it wouldn't actually send the characters you want it to send.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:00 am Are you typing that request from an iPhone? Apple’s apostrophe doesn’t play well with the search engine.
Nope. From Windows/Chrome.

Didn't even type the name of the ship. Went to the pack, clicked "edit", filled in the notes that it needed a staff star, hit submit/send/whatever that's called, got that error. So, to make a WAG, the script and the database disagree on the name and it thought I was trying to edit it?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
JeBuS wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:38 am
This is something called "Smart Punctuation" in iOS. People should turn it off. It's one of those things that Apple, in its infinite wisdom, thinks looks pretty, but actually changes functionality. In this case, it wouldn't actually send the characters you want it to send.
this solved it for my iphone. thanks
Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]