A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Morning all,

Yesterday, we had a local tournament. We'd originally planned for one, but decided there was time for a second afterwards. Upon getting home, when I went to add the second tournament to the system, I was told: You must list your tournament 6 days in advance.

That being the case, would someone mind using their behind-the-scenes wizardry to change the date on this event from the 20th February to the 19th.

Also, would it be possible to get rid of that "6 days in advance" thing altogether (unless there's an official/technical reason to keep it in place)?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Danny wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:17 am Morning all,

Yesterday, we had a local tournament. We'd originally planned for one, but decided there was time for a second afterwards. Upon getting home, when I went to add the second tournament to the system, I was told: You must list your tournament 6 days in advance.

That being the case, would someone mind using their behind-the-scenes wizardry to change the date on this event from the 20th February to the 19th.

Also, would it be possible to get rid of that "6 days in advance" thing altogether (unless there's an official/technical reason to keep it in place)?

It says 6 days but it's really 1 day.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
The issue wasn’t the six, but that it stopped me setting one up on the day itself.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:14 pm Temporal Incursion Detected

OPG says 24h before.
Guess this is to give other players a chance to join the tournament.

Gotcha. We figured "if folk didn't make it for the first advertised one, they sure as heck wouldn't have rocked up for a second advertised one".

Thanks for sorting :thumbsup:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]