A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.

By Winner of Borg (Stefan Slaby)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
1E European Continental Champion 2023
1E Austrian National Champion 2023
2E Austrian National Champion 2022
since (at least) the OPG 5.0 from 2021, VPs are no longer included in the Virtual card pool.
the problem is that the card dbs (including the deck builders) for all games do not reflect this change.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Winner of Borg wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:35 pm since (at least) the OPG 5.0 from 2021, VPs are no longer included in the Virtual card pool.
the problem is that the card dbs (including the deck builders) for all games do not reflect this change.
Interestingly enough, MVB pointed this out just this weekend as well and I am getting the OP Guide updates completed at the same time. To be clear, VP's probably should have never been legal in the first place as that made the format just "standard light" the time I played it (i.e. abusing AWC?, Unexpected Difficulties, etc., etc.) As such, I have also reported this deckbuilder inconsistency up the ladder. I hope it gets fixed soon. :cross:
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
So... nothing that is VP rarity is legal in Virtual? Not even the ones that are alternate prints of cards that are released in other sets?

Or is it that everything with the "P" rarity is not legal in Virtual? (Cuz we're targeting white border previews?)

By Winner of Borg (Stefan Slaby)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
1E European Continental Champion 2023
1E Austrian National Champion 2023
2E Austrian National Champion 2022
as i read it, the "VP" rarity should no longer add a card to the Virtual pool.
(VPs can still be included for other reasons, such as being an alternate of a "V" card, or being a mission, or a non-unique personnel/ship.)

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Winner of Borg wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:59 am as i read it, the "VP" rarity should no longer add a card to the Virtual pool.
(VPs can still be included for other reasons, such as being an alternate of a "V" card, or being a mission, or a non-unique personnel/ship.)
Given the definition of Virtual format, this reading makes logical sense to me.

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]