A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Kept getting kicked off the Lackey server. The connection was stable on one end, but not mine. Strong WIFI signal. Any suggestions? I turned off the VPN, made sure the whole file was NOT in the cloud. Plug in was updated. Stumped. :shrug:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
doctorjoya wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:43 pm Kept getting kicked off the Lackey server. The connection was stable on one end, but not mine. Strong WIFI signal. Any suggestions? I turned off the VPN, made sure the whole file was NOT in the cloud. Plug in was updated. Stumped. :shrug:
Lackey works in mysterious ways. You get used to it.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
doctorjoya wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:43 pm Kept getting kicked off the Lackey server. The connection was stable on one end, but not mine. Strong WIFI signal. Any suggestions? I turned off the VPN, made sure the whole file was NOT in the cloud. Plug in was updated. Stumped. :shrug:
It just happens sometimes.

Maybe an ethernet cable is the answer too.

TK
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
bosskamiura wrote:
doctorjoya wrote: Kept getting kicked off the Lackey server. The connection was stable on one end, but not mine. Strong WIFI signal. Any suggestions? I turned off the VPN, made sure the whole file was NOT in the cloud. Plug in was updated. Stumped. :shrug:
It just happens sometimes.

Maybe an ethernet cable is the answer too.

TK
My laptop is on a hard line and I still get instability issues from time to time.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
thanks everyone. i wound up downloading lackey on my sons PC. soooo much easier install than my mac.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]