A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Posting/PM’s on mobile is torture, requiring logging in and composing/recomposing 2-3 times before success.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
abargar7510 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:12 pm Posting/PM’s on mobile is torture, requiring logging in and composing/recomposing 2-3 times before success.
Yeah I can't use the site from my phone any more. I complained about it and was told I was wrong.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
You are not wrong.

The only thing that works is typing a message and copying it to your phones clipboard before you submit, so that when you are forced to log in again, you paste the message back in and hit submit almost instantly.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I'm not calling anyone wrong, but I do feel the need to point out that I've had very little problem posting messages, probably due to pushing the "keep me logged in" button when I sign in.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
What operating system and browser version are folks using when they experience this?

I recall a time when Firefox had a session issue that mysteriously arrived with one version and was gone soon after

As far as I know, we haven't made any changes to session behavior in a long while.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
iOS Safari

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:56 pm I'm not calling anyone wrong, but I do feel the need to point out that I've had very little problem posting messages, probably due to pushing the "keep me logged in" button when I sign in.
I didn't even see that button because it's covered up by the password autofill prompt on iOS. I'll see if that helps.

That said, even if you don’t push it, logging people out after 30 seconds probably shouldn’t be the intended behavior.
Deck Design Strategy

And just to add to the overall discussion, coming […]

MN 2024 Gatherings

28th it is. 1E Event is up: https://www.trekcc.or[…]

New Poster in The Void

Looking to see if we have anybody active or intere[…]

If y’all still want to get things brewing in[…]