A forum to post any bugs you may encounter while using TrekCC.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hi, I'm getting an error when I go to finalize the results from the current Hall of Fame tournament. It's saying that monty42 doesn't have a result. He had a bye in the first round, and then dropped for the last two rounds.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
abargar7510 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:06 pm Hi, I'm getting an error when I go to finalize the results from the current Hall of Fame tournament. It's saying that monty42 doesn't have a result. He had a bye in the first round, and then dropped for the last two rounds.
Those aren't results. You need to drop @monty42 from the tournament if he didn't actually register a completed game. Then you should be able to submit.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
JeBuS wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:11 pm Did you apply missed games for him?
Yeah, I applied two missed games.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:20 pm
abargar7510 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:06 pm Hi, I'm getting an error when I go to finalize the results from the current Hall of Fame tournament. It's saying that monty42 doesn't have a result. He had a bye in the first round, and then dropped for the last two rounds.
Those aren't results. You need to drop @monty42 from the tournament if he didn't actually register a completed game. Then you should be able to submit.
Ah, that makes sense, it's not a "Bye" if by dropping you retroactively take the player pool down to an even number.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
edgeofhearing wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:04 pm You are just hitting all the corner cases, huh?
This tournament was certainly an educational experience in OPG 301.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
The Ninja Scot wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:27 pm
Armus wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:23 pm How did Tjark get disqualified?! :shock:
Deck wasn't HoF I think.

Michael
He got DQ'd for that?!

At Club Manassters the punishment was removing the offending card(s) from the deck, nailing it to the Club Manassters Writ of Accountability, and some pointing and laughing, and maybe a "go fix your deck, dummy," at the offender.

Who disqualifies somebody at a L1 event?!

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:08 pm
The Ninja Scot wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:27 pm
Armus wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:23 pm How did Tjark get disqualified?! :shock:
Deck wasn't HoF I think.

Michael

He got DQ'd for that?!

At Club Manassters the punishment was removing the offending card(s) from the deck, nailing it to the Club Manassters Writ of Accountability, and some pointing and laughing, and maybe a "go fix your deck, dummy," at the offender.

Who disqualifies somebody at a L1 event?!
It was a mission. Tough to fix that.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
No it's not. Remove the offending mission from the game, /spawn a new, legal mission, and tell the player to "lol fix your deck, dummy" in the deck editor after the game is over.

I've literally had that exact situation come up in one of my tournaments and that's how I handled it, to the detriment of absolutely no one, including the offending player (names witheld to protect the innocent).
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Armus wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:50 pm No it's not. Remove the offending mission from the game, /spawn a new, legal mission, and tell the player to "lol fix your deck, dummy" in the deck editor after the game is over.

I've literally had that exact situation come up in one of my tournaments and that's how I handled it, to the detriment of absolutely no one, including the offending player (names witheld to protect the innocent).
It was me. I’m guilty. It’s still on my conscience.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
@eberlems (or @JeBuS or @BCSWowbagger ) How feasible would it be to code a multi-format check into the 2e Deckbuilder similar to what already exists in the 1e deckbuilder?

1e checks for Open, Revised, X-List, and OTF (now Modern) and lists exactly what cards make a deck illegal in a given format.

I think if there's a not-too-difficult way to bounce a given deck against the current HoF list and return any exceptions, that would a) be very helpful during the deckbuilding process and b) help us avoid unfortunate results like this.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Armus wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:11 am @eberlems (or @JeBuS or @BCSWowbagger ) How feasible would it be to code a multi-format check into the 2e Deckbuilder similar to what already exists in the 1e deckbuilder?

1e checks for Open, Revised, X-List, and OTF (now Modern) and lists exactly what cards make a deck illegal in a given format.

I think if there's a not-too-difficult way to bounce a given deck against the current HoF list and return any exceptions, that would a) be very helpful during the deckbuilding process and b) help us avoid unfortunate results like this.
Sounds doable. But on the 2e 1e side Card Pools Virtual seems wrong. Right now, other stuff has higher priority.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]