Looking to find some players near you, talk about your local venues, or find a pickup game partner? Post here!

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E The Void Regional Participant 2022
I realize I am the only active Poster in this general area, but if there happens to be any Lurkers who would be interested in playing, I have between 3 and 5 players interested in games. Sadly, since we are a single household, I don't think we can sanction a tourney by ourselves. (If I remember the Tribbles Rank Debacle ruling correctly. If I got that wrong, I would love to be corrected.)

Anyway, Interested in a game in this general area? PM me or post here.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Goateed
Community Contributor
1E American National Second Runner-Up 2020
winterflames wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:54 pm I realize I am the only active Poster in this general area, but if there happens to be any Lurkers who would be interested in playing, I have between 3 and 5 players interested in games. Sadly, since we are a single household, I don't think we can sanction a tourney by ourselves. (If I remember the Tribbles Rank Debacle ruling correctly. If I got that wrong, I would love to be corrected.)

Anyway, Interested in a game in this general area? PM me or post here.
Huh? I run tournaments all the time with my kids. Haven't had an issue yet...

By Wilhelm
 -  
I was just about to make a post about being a longtime lurker in NE Kansas looking to see if there was anyone in the area. I've been hoping to be more active in the game. I'm a little too far out for regular pick up games, but if given enough notice, I could possibly make my way out there for a special occasion.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E World Champion 2021
Architect
Community Contributor
I hear a regional a-brewin'!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I am willing to run one once I find a location. We have a game store here in Bartlesville. There may be somewhere suitable in Independence, I suppose.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Wilhelm wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:25 pm I was just about to make a post about being a longtime lurker in NE Kansas looking to see if there was anyone in the area. I've been hoping to be more active in the game. I'm a little too far out for regular pick up games, but if given enough notice, I could possibly make my way out there for a special occasion.
Are you interested in an edition in particular? I have only taught my group 1e. Poking around, it looks like Independence Public Library has a space we can use once a plan is in place.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ok, it is looking like a 1E tournament running the second or third Saturday in June is my best bet. Any preferences on that? Or I can try to put a hold on the conference room both and see what shakes loose? Once I have it in the system I can submit it for a regional maybe? I have some RoA and TwT packs I can put up for prize support.

Edit: Independence Public Library is not open Saturdays. I shall find another venue.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Next Tournament Posted!

It is in Bartlesville, because I can't seem to find a game store in Kansas which has an opening this day. I will keep trying until June starts, however.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
We will be running a Learn To Play event in Topeka in Early to Mid-July. The weekend of the 9th or 16th. It is currently scheduled for the 9th, but I have no assistance that day, so I may have to move It. If we can get 3 games in with different opponents for 4 different people, we might even sanction!

Hope to see some new faces!
Strange New Worlds

Strange New Worlds Episode 9 Review: The Gorn Retu[…]

Link to OTF Ban List "broken"

I have pointed out in the Abbreviations thread t[…]

Abbreviations

Needs OTF = Official Tournament Format

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @monty42 ! https://c.teno[…]