Looking to find some players near you, talk about your local venues, or find a pickup game partner? Post here!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Fritzinger wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:03 am
with the weird superpower of making other people march after him into bans by invoking his catchphrase.
This is fake news. John has never posted "the catchphrase" (which I will not say here even as a quote, lest I find myself disappeared). It was actually BenHosp who started that particular trend.

Both of the "incriminating" posts can be found in this (now locked) thread:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=41637
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Armus wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:14 am
Fritzinger wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:03 am
with the weird superpower of making other people march after him into bans by invoking his catchphrase.
This is fake news. John has never posted "the catchphrase" (which I will not say here even as a quote, lest I find myself disappeared). It was actually BenHosp who started that particular trend.

Both of the "incriminating" posts can be found in this (now locked) thread:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=41637
Right, my bad. John posted it on Facebook the other day but that's very late in the saga. Ben Hosp is the real puppet master! :wink:

(apologies if anyone feels injured by my misattribution, this is purely a matter of humour for me at this point)

By stressedoutatumc (stressedoutatumc)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
So...like what happened? I'm not trying to dredge, but I'm new enough to not understand the context of HSNBN in regards to the CC.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
edit: off topic and not conducive. Removed by poster.
Last edited by winterflames on Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
It would be appreciated if any discussion of forum moderation, whether done by the Moderator Team or the Board, be directed into the Moderatorial Dialogue Thread.

Thanks in advance.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Fritzinger wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:47 am Is it worth looking up Tyler's old group to see if any of them can be tempted to play?
Maybe. I have no idea if they've stayed current, but when I was there (almost a decade ago), we pulled out LOTR and other games and had fun. It's entirely possible that they would get a kick out of dusting off Trek stuff if they've drifted away. It's a group that enjoys gaming, not just specifically Trek CCG. Strong and interesting personalities, as is true of any gaming group, but they're not cruel.

By johnyocum
 -  
Wish all y'all were closer to the US Army installation soon to be renamed away from current name of Fort Hood. I've been living in the Killeen area since 2002, and would love to find some people close-ish (closer than San Antonio or D/FW) to play a few games with at random points of the year.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation