Looking to find some players near you, talk about your local venues, or find a pickup game partner? Post here!

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
I am hopeful, if things don't get worse, to try and have some fun events in October or November. Posting here for any other Virginia or nearby areas to check in.

By Davey1983
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
What part of Virginia? I'm in the Hampton Roads area. Sadly, I don't have much time to play or travel due to work and family, but if it is 1E and relatively close I may be able to stop by for a friendly match or two.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Depending on your definition of “close,” we’ve got a group in Charotte, NC. We play at Your Local Game Store in Mint Hill (right outside Charlotte).

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Davey1983 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:38 pm What part of Virginia? I'm in the Hampton Roads area. Sadly, I don't have much time to play or travel due to work and family, but if it is 1E and relatively close I may be able to stop by for a friendly match or two.
I'm in Richmond. There is a person in Hampton Roads area that also would love to play as well.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
GooeyChewie wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:47 pm Depending on your definition of “close,” we’ve got a group in Charotte, NC. We play at Your Local Game Store in Mint Hill (right outside Charlotte).
I sometime see the posts on FB about your events. WIshing could get down there just yet. Maybe after September but I can only really travel down for a Sunday game

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
DarkSabre wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:39 pm I sometime see the posts on FB about your events. WIshing could get down there just yet. Maybe after September but I can only really travel down for a Sunday game
I'll check with the gang tonight. Perhaps we can get a Sunday tournament set up. It'd have to be a different venue, since YLGS is closed Sundays, but we have several stores available in this area.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Checking in! South of Richmond here.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I would consider making the Trek down to Charlotte to play 2E live.

By kgcarini
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Is there anyone in the Shenandoah Valley that would like to play some 1 E? I play monthly with one other person. We would enjoy to grow the play group!

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
kgcarini wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:13 pm Is there anyone in the Shenandoah Valley that would like to play some 1 E? I play monthly with one other person. We would enjoy to grow the play group!
I taught 2E recently to someone in the Facebook group who lives in Charlottesville who had previously played 1E mostly. I can put you two in touch if you'd like.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]