Looking to find some players near you, talk about your local venues, or find a pickup game partner? Post here!
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
There's a handful of us in London, and more players who will travel in for events from Cambridge and Bristol. We currently only play 2e, but if you're after 1e we can get you in touch with people to harangue out of retirement.

The traditional home of events was (pre-pandemic) the Pommeller's Rest near Tower Bridge, but UK nationals 2021 is will be at @nickyank's office in Basildon / Essex.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
For the 1E side, we’ve got Nationals scheduled for November in Manchester. Our first in person event will be in 2 weeks at Lofty’s house in Beccles, Suffolk.
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 -  
Suffolk is South. Also, the UK is small enough that anyone can travel to events relatively easily!

-  
Hi everyone. I'm a newish player in Cambridge, UK. I'm interesting in 1e. I've had some cards gifted to me by my brother-in-law decades ago, and have now played a game with them (co-opting another gaming friend into the endeavour) and picked up some new card off ebay in the last week.

Anyone up for a game around Cambridge, let me know! I'll keep an eye for events around the UK: London is easy to get to for me, obviously.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
mr.spaceman wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:48 pm Hi everyone. I'm a newish player in Cambridge, UK. I'm interesting in 1e.

Anyone up for a game around Cambridge, let me know! I'll keep an eye for events around the UK: London is easy to get to for me, obviously.
Good luck 👍 the south is mostly 2e but I hope you manage to find someone :) if your brain starts hurting and you still want to trek you’re welcome to join us in London for 2e. In fact @Danny would be traveling from Cambridge.
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 -  
mr.spaceman wrote:Hi everyone. I'm a newish player in Cambridge, UK. I'm interesting in 1e. I've had some cards gifted to me by my brother-in-law decades ago, and have now played a game with them (co-opting another gaming friend into the endeavour) and picked up some new card off ebay in the last week.

Hi - we’ve got a 1E event scheduled in Beccles, Suffolk - not too far from you - on Good Friday (29th March). Any chance we can tempt you to come join us?

https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/?mod ... ntID=12761
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation