Looking to find some players near you, talk about your local venues, or find a pickup game partner? Post here!
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Forum description says this is the place to ask about pickup games, but there are no threads about it yet, so I'm going for it. And here is the first post:

Anyone up for a 1E pickup game on Lackey roughly now? I'm able to start a game for the next 90 minutes or so.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Actually yeah... I could use a test game before Worlds?

I'd just need a few minutes to add my deck to Lackey.

Hit me up on Skype (OKCoyote) if you're interested.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
:thumbsup:

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
If anyone needs to test their world's deck, I'm free at 6pm GMT (8 hours from now)

By Bino
 -  
Hey, new here, played back in late 90s and still have my cards… would love to play online but can’t seem to figure out how yet… just joined yesterday so anyone have any directions on how to find an online game? I know I have to build a deck (or use a “stock” one). Thx..

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Bino wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:21 pm Hey, new here, played back in late 90s and still have my cards… would love to play online but can’t seem to figure out how yet… just joined yesterday so anyone have any directions on how to find an online game? I know I have to build a deck (or use a “stock” one). Thx..
@Bino check out this thread to learn how to use Lackey for online play.

-  
Hello all!

I am new to this site, but I used to play back in the late 90s - looking to get back in the game. How do I connect for an online game?

By Bino
 -  
Thank you all. After a bit of fun trying to get 64-bit Ubuntu 20.04 to work with winetricks (still isin't great but... make sure to get winetricks, then update it before running the vcRun2008 command). The 1st Edition plugin url for Lackey is hard to come by so here's that:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/eberl ... telist.txt

Hopefully i'll get up and running with a full fledged game soon now that I have the resources to do so. Thanks again!
Professor Scott wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:13 am
Bino wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:21 pm Hey, new here, played back in late 90s and still have my cards… would love to play online but can’t seem to figure out how yet… just joined yesterday so anyone have any directions on how to find an online game? I know I have to build a deck (or use a “stock” one). Thx..
@Bino check out this thread to learn how to use Lackey for online play.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]