Looking to find some players near you, talk about your local venues, or find a pickup game partner? Post here!

-  
Hello all!

I am new to this site; I used to play back in the late 90s but looking to get back into it. Any Californians that get together here? Specifically in the Santa Cruz or Bay Area?
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I've been putting off until after Worlds thoughts of getting back into the swing of things, but now that that's over, I'll start looking into interest in the area. I'm just north of San Jose, but we have people in the East Bay and S.F. We usually play in Fremont. I've sent a PM. Get in touch.

By skyjewell
 -  
I’m a bit farther south in Paso Robles, but I’m interested as well. It’s been a long time and I’ve never gotten the chance to really play. Working on building my collection as I don’t have a lot of the newer cards yet.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
skyjewell wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:51 am I’m a bit farther south in Paso Robles, but I’m interested as well. It’s been a long time and I’ve never gotten the chance to really play. Working on building my collection as I don’t have a lot of the newer cards yet.
Ooh! I have a place in Arroyo Grande that I visit from time to time. I'll give you a holler next time I'm heading down.

And as a quick update, I'm calling hotels to try to find a good venue. Space is generally limited in San Fran, so card/game shops don't often have large play areas or (as I found) are geared toward other games, where taking over for a weekend might be disruptive. If I don't find a hotel option, I might have to move my intentions down to the South Bay, where I know I can find room.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation