Looking to find some players near you, talk about your local venues, or find a pickup game partner? Post here!

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I realize I am the only active Poster in this general area, but if there happens to be any Lurkers who would be interested in playing, I have between 3 and 5 players interested in games. Sadly, since we are a single household, I don't think we can sanction a tourney by ourselves. (If I remember the Tribbles Rank Debacle ruling correctly. If I got that wrong, I would love to be corrected.)

Anyway, Interested in a game in this general area? PM me or post here.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
winterflames wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:54 pm I realize I am the only active Poster in this general area, but if there happens to be any Lurkers who would be interested in playing, I have between 3 and 5 players interested in games. Sadly, since we are a single household, I don't think we can sanction a tourney by ourselves. (If I remember the Tribbles Rank Debacle ruling correctly. If I got that wrong, I would love to be corrected.)

Anyway, Interested in a game in this general area? PM me or post here.
Huh? I run tournaments all the time with my kids. Haven't had an issue yet...

By Wilhelm
 -  
I was just about to make a post about being a longtime lurker in NE Kansas looking to see if there was anyone in the area. I've been hoping to be more active in the game. I'm a little too far out for regular pick up games, but if given enough notice, I could possibly make my way out there for a special occasion.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I hear a regional a-brewin'!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I am willing to run one once I find a location. We have a game store here in Bartlesville. There may be somewhere suitable in Independence, I suppose.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Wilhelm wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:25 pm I was just about to make a post about being a longtime lurker in NE Kansas looking to see if there was anyone in the area. I've been hoping to be more active in the game. I'm a little too far out for regular pick up games, but if given enough notice, I could possibly make my way out there for a special occasion.
Are you interested in an edition in particular? I have only taught my group 1e. Poking around, it looks like Independence Public Library has a space we can use once a plan is in place.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ok, it is looking like a 1E tournament running the second or third Saturday in June is my best bet. Any preferences on that? Or I can try to put a hold on the conference room both and see what shakes loose? Once I have it in the system I can submit it for a regional maybe? I have some RoA and TwT packs I can put up for prize support.

Edit: Independence Public Library is not open Saturdays. I shall find another venue.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Next Tournament Posted!

It is in Bartlesville, because I can't seem to find a game store in Kansas which has an opening this day. I will keep trying until June starts, however.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
We will be running a Learn To Play event in Topeka in Early to Mid-July. The weekend of the 9th or 16th. It is currently scheduled for the 9th, but I have no assistance that day, so I may have to move It. If we can get 3 games in with different opponents for 4 different people, we might even sanction!

Hope to see some new faces!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
To the Matt (Mattias?) who pre-registered for my Labor Day Movies Release Tourney:
I didn't see you there and I accidentally deleted you from the tourney when trying to click on your profile. I would happily run another game in the coming weeks if you want to play!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
@Wilhelm @bigpawn @stressedoutatumc @Bareil of Borg

Do we want to try to set up a League? We can use my abandoned Fleet Command Discord and play via video chat if we can't find a way to get together in person?

By stressedoutatumc (stressedoutatumc)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
winterflames wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:11 pm @Wilhelm @bigpawn @stressedoutatumc @Bareil of Borg

Do we want to try to set up a League? We can use my abandoned Fleet Command Discord and play via video chat if we can't find a way to get together in person?
I might be interested. I'll talk to my playgroup (total of 4) about it. Not super familiar with Lackey, though, so there would have to be some patience if we go virtual.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
So, apparently I never actually posted, but I will be running Learn To Play events the second Friday of each month at Redeemer Lutheran Church's Game Night.

TNG starters will be provided.

Tonight's Game Night meal is Build your own pizza. Bring cheese and toppings, the pie and sauces are provided (Pizza sauce, garlic Marinara sauce, ranch, BBQ sauce)
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]