Looking to find some players near you, talk about your local venues, or find a pickup game partner? Post here!
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Hi folks,

I've put out a call for something like this before, and I'm trying it again. I'm working on building various not-very-competitive achievement hole-filling 1E decks, and I'm looking to get a few games in online over the next few weeks for playtesting/casual fun. I usually get online around 10:30 pm Eastern (almost every night) and could start a game anywhere between then and 1:00 am Eastern.

If you're interested, you can send a PM to schedule something, or you can message me anytime on Skype at OKCoyote - if I'm online it generally means I'm available for a game.

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
OKCoyote wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:40 am Hi folks,

I've put out a call for something like this before, and I'm trying it again. I'm working on building various not-very-competitive achievement hole-filling 1E decks, and I'm looking to get a few games in online over the next few weeks for playtesting/casual fun. I usually get online around 10:30 pm Eastern (almost every night) and could start a game anywhere between then and 1:00 am Eastern.

If you're interested, you can send a PM to schedule something, or you can message me anytime on Skype at OKCoyote - if I'm online it generally means I'm available for a game.
I'm busy with lots of stuff in the late evening (once my kids finally go to sleep), but I'll try to catch you on Skype sometime.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Moved to Find a Play Group.
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]