Looking to find some players near you, talk about your local venues, or find a pickup game partner? Post here!

By MarkB82 (Mark Bedwell)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
So who's up this way who plays ccgs? My previous attempts to arrange games haven't been successful.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
There’s Lofty, Mike and Jimbo in Beccles, Suffolk. I’d suggest dropping Lofty (@rameses niblick 3) a PM to try and arrange!
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 -  
I'll try and arrange a tournament in Suffolk again this year!

-  
Sounds fun. I'll keep an eye out for that. It might be honestly terrifying playing with others who have honed decks and years of experience, but I'm still game. I might have a plus-one: another player from around Cambs that I've cajoled into playing.
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 -  
Excellent! Don’t worry, we’ll go easy on you, the main objective is always to have fun!

-  
I just saw! I am interested and I've let my immediate STCCG buddies here in Cambs know too (there are three of us currently... mainly we're newbs tho').

Once I've worked out if I'm free and logistics are doable, I'll message you about it.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
mr.spaceman wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:46 am I just saw! I am interested and I've let my immediate STCCG buddies here in Cambs know too (there are three of us currently... mainly we're newbs tho').

Once I've worked out if I'm free and logistics are doable, I'll message you about it.

If you find 1E not to your tastes, and want to try 2E, let me know - I'm in Cambs too, so might be logistically easier :thumbsup:

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]