Looking to find some players near you, talk about your local venues, or find a pickup game partner? Post here!

By liberty86
 -  
My brother and I are looking for ways to play together online. What are all the different ways people actually play the game online, like software wise?
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
liberty86 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:26 pm My brother and I are looking for ways to play together online. What are all the different ways people actually play the game online, like software wise?
We use Lackey. If you want to play First Edition, check out this thread. If you want to play Second Edition, try this one. Finally, if you want to join in on Tuesday Night Tribbles (#shamelessplug), check out this thread.

Also, for 1E and 2E, make sure you use the eberlems plugin, as the original plugins are no longer updated with new cards.

By ShipNerd
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
liberty86 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:26 pm My brother and I are looking for ways to play together online. What are all the different ways people actually play the game online, like software wise?
Lackey is a free software, that allows you to play STCCG First Edition, STCCG 2nd Edition, STCCG Tribble and other card games.
Installation guide. Works with different sytems.
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9888

You can play any format in STCCG First Edition. E.g. my Balanced Multiplayer Format. Its for casual player, with simple Rules. It can be played 1vs1 and comes with pre-constructed decks so that everyone has an equal chance. Since you can also play it with 3 or 4 player, i called it
Balanced Multiplayer Format
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=45643&start=15
(scroll down to last post to see the basic premise)

I prefere to play it offline, but sometimes i offer playing online for those who are interested.

If you need help with lackey, the game/rules or love to play with matches with me and/or my friends, mind sending me a message? :)

I suspect that’s the usual forum badges you […]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]