Looking to find some players near you, talk about your local venues, or find a pickup game partner? Post here!

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Out of curiosity, is there any active Colorado play group in the Denver/Colorado Springs area, or anywhere else in CO?

By ORION (Brad Snyder)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Been awhile since your post so not sure if you are around or will get notification of a reply.. but

I am newly registered and interested in getting back into the game (1E). I am in Parker, CO but willing to travel a few hours in any direction to meet up publicly. I have a coworker that might be interested as well. I'm working on an OTF deck build, but its a few days out from being finished, and I will still need to print the virtual cards required. I'm also going to try to learn how to play on LACKEY. If that is of interest to anyone out there, who would be open to coaching me through it step by step for the first game, please let me know.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Well back when I originally posted, my wife and I were dicussing moving to CO in a years time for her work. She has since moved to another company so that doesn't look like it will pan out. On the Lackey front, I'd be happy to help you learn your way around it. Most folks use Discord or Skype for voice chat. Look me up if you like.

Discord: Keiimaster#3094

By ORION (Brad Snyder)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I'll add you on discord and hope we can find a time to chat and set up a game. I'll be busy with work for the next 3 or 4 days so that will give me a chance to try to get a playable deck ready and saved on LACKEY.

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]