Looking to find some players near you, talk about your local venues, or find a pickup game partner? Post here!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
StarPodTrek wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:34 pm We are new to the game and would like to meet up with others to play in the Nashville area.
Welcome! Do you play 1e or 2e (or both)?

I know there's a few players scattered around TN, but there's also quite a few players down here in AL. Myself and @RayJ are in Huntsville and @durgforaday runs a lot of Tournaments in the Birmingham area on the 2e side.

Either of those should be drivable from Nashville if you're looking to make a day of it.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I'll be in Nashville middle of November, if you're interested in meeting up for a game. (Or maybe we throw together a sealed deck tournament if we've got a few folks.)
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
OK, now that we're in November, I'm more certain of my travel plans for this trip. I'd like to run a Nashville tournament on November 19th. Who's interested?

Pinging the Tennessee folk...
@StarPodTrek @Nevac @XZypher @DoddyBigital @Dmour @Kirsch @MrTyres @Davanthas @arlus34a @Tyberius_Deangelo @fourthords @Gelnon

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I would potentially drive from Richmond for the right event.
Question for noob

Thanks for all your help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]