Looking to find some players near you, talk about your local venues, or find a pickup game partner? Post here!

By sekce31
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hi. I used to play 1E CCG as a teenager 20 years ago and I would like to play again with someone occassionaly, if anyone is near my location (Prague, Czech Republic, Europe, i.e. north Borg Region). :D

By sekce31
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Thank you for all you help. I will definitely try to contact players close to my location, who are on the player's map via private message. I just thought that board post might be more visible (i.e. for search engines).

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
@sekce31 Feel free to message me about 1E. We have a nice small group around Munich, Germany here. We usually run a big 1E weekend in summer that offers different tournaments, there will also be something that is easy for new/returning players to get into.
For this year, we already have 10 players signed up, including some that have only got back into the game last year. If you feel at all like doing a little road trip, think about it. :cheersL:

By Forestal
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
sekce31 wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:48 pm Hi. I used to play 1E CCG as a teenager 20 years ago and I would like to play again with someone occassionaly, if anyone is near my location (Prague, Czech Republic, Europe, i.e. north Borg Region). :D
Contact me tremer@seznma.cz

By sekce31
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hello, Forestal, I will send you an email.

Also, for anyone else who wants to join, I have found few players from good old times to play 1E (and also 2E) with them. So if you are from Prague (or maybe expats living here) let me know via Direct Message.

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]

Deck Design Strategy

And just to add to the overall discussion, coming […]

MN 2024 Gatherings

28th it is. 1E Event is up: https://www.trekcc.or[…]