The National Championship Events offer year-round opportunities for high level competition outside of the traditional "Road to Worlds." Find out more about a National Event near you!

By YeahToast
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
prylardurden wrote:Jared Hoffman wins Nationals East. Brad Eier wins Deck Lotto .
...and

James Booker wins the 1E Warp Speed Sealed Deck and the Tribbles Constructed!

Congratulations to each of the winners and a thank you to everyone who made the trip!
First Edition Art Manager
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 - First Edition Art Manager
 -  
Congrats to Jared, James, and all the other players. Looks like it was a great day of events.

By Onomy
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Congratulation to Jared and everyone who played. I had a great time! I enjoyed meeting and playing with everyone. I look forward to seeing all of you again. :cheersL:

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Congrats to Jared and all the players. Congrats to Steve on a very successful day of Trek. Now, do we get all the affiliation icons and the decklists of the top 5, hopefully? :cross: Reports from the top 3 would also be nice, please?

Thank you in advance.

(An interested reader/observer.)

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
karonofborg13 wrote:Congrats to Jared and all the players. Congrats to Steve on a very successful day of Trek. Now, do we get all the affiliation icons and the decklists of the top 5, hopefully? :cross: Reports from the top 3 would also be nice, please?

Thank you in advance.

(An interested reader/observer.)

1 hoffman playing cadets speed solver
2 tim playing (some deck hoffman gave him)
3 sykes with jaresh inyo school deck
4 joel with ?
5 booker with romulans
6 me with terok nor
7-10 not sure the order: pat played borg, ross played borg dissident, neal played tng solver, and prylar durden played cadet thing with tragic turns

for the deck lotto event i won, my matchups were like this:

1. my TOS movies beat pats cardassian/klingon battle capture deck
2. i used neals tng solver to beat neal using prylar durdens equinox holograms
3. i used pats cardassian/klingon to beat bookers maquis holograms

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Mad props to Steve for getting the ball rolling and for organizing everything. He sacrificed playing so we could play really long and drawn out games of Star Trek cards. Steve, you're the man.

Congratulations to Hoffman and Brad for winning their respective events. Also, thank to everyone who taught be how to play tribbles so I could dumb luck into a victory using a deck that Josh Sheets so kindly appropriated to me minutes before the event began.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Congratulations Jared.

(You're lucky I wrecked my car last week. :shakes fist:)

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
YeahToast wrote:
bhosp wrote:(You're lucky I wrecked my car last week. :shakes fist:)
Are you ok?
Yeah, it just spoiled my plans to come up to Nationals.
Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keyword they[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]