The National Championship Events offer year-round opportunities for high level competition outside of the traditional "Road to Worlds." Find out more about a National Event near you!

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2023
2E British National Champion 2021
So two rounds, and true to style the Brits suck. Will has a Full Win and a Modified Win, so he's not sucking quite yet, but with three more rounds to go he will indeed end up sucking.

Unfortunately I had a rough nights sleep, as Will was snoring rather loudly, and James was shuffling back and forth between rooms for some reason, probably just to disturb my nights rest.

My first round was a loss against Peter, my second was a loss against Mørten. I have no idea if Mørten has a ø or a o but I am at a weird kæyboard so I want to try all the keys.

I suck at this game once I leave the limits of London. Maybe I should retire and take up something less stressful.

By Peukon
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks to everyone for a great tournament, and a big thanks to the 3 loveable (but very tired) Brits. It was a pleasure hosting you, and returning your personnel to hand :)

By Honest
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E Australian Continental Champion 2019
Isn't that back to back?

He has shown he is more than just a snappy dresser with electrifying dance moves and a Schwazanagger-esque body

Honest
Last edited by Honest on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Peukon
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks for all the praise guys... Who would have though I could play an interaction deck... Well I proved to myself that I can do more than just small speed solvers :)

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
A good weekend, thanks for being excellent hosts, you guys! From now on you can all be known as the "Scooby Gang" - 'cause you're great Danes, get it? lol, I'm so funny

:D

My waffling, no doubt factually inaccurate, tournament reports are now up, so have a read if you're having trouble sleeping.

Nick

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Oooohh and look at my nice shiny bronze profile badge that I got for the Nationals. It looks more gold than the gold one!

:cheersL:

I get the MW 80-70....good game.

Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]