The National Championship Events offer year-round opportunities for high level competition outside of the traditional "Road to Worlds." Find out more about a National Event near you!

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By thsch (Thomas Schneider)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
German Nationals has started about 2 hours ago and most players are enjoying their lunch breaks now. A total of ten players are competing for the title, including returning champion Jens Beilstein and league champion Tobias Rausmann. After the second round Oliver Thust, Jens Beilstein, and Thorsten Wanek are unbeaten, but Oliver has a Modified Win from his first game.
Both Bye winners (Tobias Rausmann and Matthias Weller) have lost their second game.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
The 5th and final round is underway. Tobias has already beaten Jens and has now 4 FW, 1 FL. Thorsten has beaten Thomas and is unbeaten with 5 FW. Since nobody else can get to 17 points and Thorsten need to catch a train, the final between him and Tobias will start in a few minutes.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Tobias learned to fear The New Resistance in his earlier loss against Thorsten and now makes sure that all his ships ends the turn at an Headquarters mission. Seeing a Defiant waiting at the Unicomplex during Thorsten's turn looks kind of weird but obviously it works...

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Since I haven't mentioned this before: Tobias is playing Maquis personnel denial, Thorsten Dissident Borg.
Tobias just completed Aid Legendary Civilization and reduced Thorsten's personnel count to 2. Current standing: Tobias 45 - Thorsten 0.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thorsten managed another attempt but was stopped by Captain's Guest. Next turn Tobias played Biogenetic Weapon.
The good new for Thorsten is that Tobias need to attempt space and thus his ship stays at a non-Headquarters mission during Thorsten's turn. The bad news is that Thorsten kept one Alarming Rumours to prevent The New Resistance...
Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]

Interested but as you know life is a bit nuts with[…]

I think the scenario was more around things li[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]